Join Our Team
Position: WordPress Developer
Compensation: Depending On Experience
Location: Marietta, GA
Precision Creative a website, marketing, and branding firm based out of Marietta, GA, providing a variety of services to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We work with many local clients, as well as non local clients, and are looking for individuals who are outgoing, motivated, and interested to continue their career in this field.
- Work from Marietta offices primarily, occasional off site meetings may occur
- Assist with design phases of website projects
- Assist with construction of websites for clients and internal projects
- Assist with client inbound requests and follow up communication
- Assist with research projects and related client tasks
- Experience in WordPress is required
- Experience in HTML, CSS, and PHP is preferred
- Experience in HubSpot or other CRM platforms is a plus
- Basic knowledge of marketing and branding is a plus
- Sales, customer service, and networking experience is a plus
- Ability to use Google Docs, Apple Pages, and/or Microsoft Word
- Must have reliable transportation to office and any meetings
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills
- Must be ambitious and motivated
Please Note: This is a full time employee role. This role is not available to remote, offshore, outsource, or freelancers.
Precision Creative will never discriminate against any employees or applicants based on their race, color, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or genetic information.